What Is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic (“natural” or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
This is the third type of SEO that you can practice on your website:
1. White SEO
White hat SEO is the technique to follow the rules of a search engine, and ensure that the article that we post are our own and in accordance with the title, this will increase our ranking in search engines, visitors will see it and will return again. white hat seo is like creating content for the search, not for search engines by making content easilyaccessible to the spiders.
Note:I strongly recommend this way. Slow But Sure
2. Black hat SEO
Black hat SEO is a technique which is the opposite of white hat SEO, which is trying toimprove website ranking in search engines in ways that are not allowed to search engines,such as cheating or breaking the scatter machine.
3. Grey hat SEO
Grey hat SEO (not white and not black but gray) is a technique that does not fully use the second technique above, or maybe combine the two. Perhaps this is also the transformation from white to black ato black to white. It could be argued, this technique is atechnique that uses black hat techniques to achieve results white hat)
The Top 10 Reasons You Need SEO
1. Proper optimization not only means better rankings, it means a better user experience
2. Organic search may account for as much of 64% of all website visits
3. SEO leads tend to have higher close rates than outbound leads
4. Inbound marketing methods (including SEO) result in more leads than outbound, paid media or self-sourced leads
5. Ranking in local search directly leads to increased visits and sales
6. Marketers rank SEO as one of their most effective digital marketing strategies
7. SEO leads to increased credibility for your brand
8. SEO can be a less hands-on strategy than other inbound techniques
9. Being on the 2nd or 3rd page of the search results means virtually no search visibility
10. The vast majority of consumers research products online before going to a store
Top 15 Search Engine Optimization Tips
1. Prepare your self & Be patient
2. Build a great web site.
3. Make SEO-friendly URLs.
4. Include a site map page.
5. Do keyword research at the start of the project.
6. Use a unique and relevant title and meta description on every page.
7. Write for users first.
8. Create great, unique content.
9. Use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally.
10. Build links intelligently.
11. Use press releases wisely.
12. Start a blog and participate with other related blogs.
13. Use social media marketing wisely.
14. Take advantage of local search opportunities & tools.
25. Set up web analytics & Diversify your traffic sources.